Lead Clinician - Chiropractic and Acupuncture Services -
Posted on: November 15, 2023
30+ days ago
$100,000.00 To 165,000.00 Annually
Location: Oceanside and Encinitas, CA
Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
TrueCare is more than just a place to work; it feels like home.
Sound like a fit? We'd love to hear from you!
Under the direction of the Clinical Director of Adult Services the
Lead Clinician - Chiropractic and Acupuncture Services collaborates
closely with the Health Center Managers to ensure the provision of
effective quality medical service to the patients of the Health
center. Responsible for assuring clinical procedures are
continually and systematically followed and that patient flow is
- Assist the Health Center Managers in health center operations
- Organize staffing and processes to promote efficient patient
flow, patient satisfaction, and optimal provider productivity.
- Promote attitudes, environments and operational systems
directed toward patient satisfaction.
- Implement overall administrative, medical, fiscal, and
- Assist in making decisions to hire, transfer, suspend, layoff,
recall, promote, discharge, assign, reward or discipline
- Assist in conducting department meetings to promote
communication, assess and resolve needs and foster teamwork.
- Assess training needs and promote developmental
- Provide comprehensive chiropractic services.
- Perform clinical procedures & services that are within the
approved skills profile and/or scope of practice.
- Facilitate transfer of care to other TrueCare clinicians when
religious/personal beliefs interfere with the clinician's ability
to offer full care options (i.e. abortion referral, contraceptive
- Adhere to TrueCare Medical Staff Bylaws.
- Utilize medical staff protocols for referral, follow-up and
- Agree to comply with adopted TrueCare clinical guidelines.
- Assist the Chief Operations Officer/Practice Manager and the
Chief Medical Officer with employee evaluations for the For
Chiropractors, Acupuncturists and support staff
- Assist the Chief Executive and /or Chief Medical Officer in
program development as requested.
- Participate in Quality Assurance Program including audits, peer
review, patient satisfaction, protocol development and in-servicing
- Contribute to the success of TrueCare by participating in
quality improvement activities.
- Attend meetings and other in service training as established by
the Chief Medical Officer.
- Complete legible and legally defensible medical records in a
timely manner on a daily basis.
- Participate in utilization review and management.
- Display knowledge of normal signs of human development and
ability to assess and provide age appropriate care.
- Maintain productivity standards within 10% of the practice goal
and/or as required.
- Perform in high volume and emergency situations as
- Start clinic on or before the scheduled time.
- Accommodates urgent patients, including walk-ins.
- Minimizes rescheduling of patients; provides direction on what
to do when it becomes necessary.
- Completes and submits all billing in an agreed upon timely
manner (usually by the end of the day).
- Completes billing tickets to reflect accurate coding & charges
of all services rendered.
- Answers messages and signs off clinical reports (consults,
labs, x-ray's, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Participates in practice building activities (at least one
outreach activity per quarter), which includes, but is not limited
to the following: clinicians volunteering their time to approved
clinical activities, appearance on TV/Radio programs, health topic
speaking engagements, agency sponsored health fairs, newspaper
articles, teaching, running specialty clinics and appointment as
director of any department or service at a hospital that promotes
the name of TrueCare and provides an increased awareness of the
care that is provided to the underserved.
- Participates in organizational committees and task forces.
- Provides input into the development of the Annual Health Care
- Attends 75% of clinical department meetings and is active
within the provider group. Requirements:
- Board Certified or Eligible for Board Certification in
Chiropractic or Acupuncture specialties.
- State of California license as a Doctor of Chiropractic or
Licensed Acupuncture practitioner Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of Acupuncture and Chiropractic services.
- Effective verbal and written communication, organizational and
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in a
- Ability to work with people of all social and ethnic
backgrounds and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as operate of a team.
- Ability to analyze and engage in joint problem solving,
decision making and professional negotiation.
- Prioritize and implement strategies by developing systems and
- Able to assume leadership role in a health care
- Able to train and develop staff.
- Skills in assessing community organization as related to the
establishment of health center programs and services. Desired:
- Bilingual preferred.
- Experience in providing medical care to underserved populations
At Truecare, we put your health first. Our compassionate team
understands your needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and
every person who walks through our doors.
Visit truecare.org to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud
Employment is contingent on having an annual COVID-19 vaccination,
or use of a mask, from November 1 through March 31 of every
Our goal is to promote and ensure authentic inclusion, belonging
and support for all team members recruited or employed here.
TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity
and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base
salary range for this position. If you are hired at TrueCare, your
final base salary (within the pay range), will be determined based
on factors such as education, knowledge, skills, and experience. In
addition to those factors, we believe in the importance of pay
equity and consider the internal equity of our current team members
when determining any final offer. Please keep in mind that the
range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role.
Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to
allow for future and continued salary growth. We also offer
generous benefits and retirement plans.
Keywords: TrueCare, Encinitas , Lead Clinician - Chiropractic and Acupuncture Services -, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!