Client Engagement Associate
Posted on: March 17, 2023
thinkPARALLAX is a leading full-service ESG strategy and
communications agency. Partnering with influential companies across
industries, we drive meaningful sustainability progress, action,
and conversation. Our team of expert strategists and creatives
guide every stage of our clients' sustainability journey from ESG
strategy to reporting, communications, and engagement, delivering
compelling solutions that maximize business and stakeholder
value.In addition to being a certified B-Corp, thinkPARALLAX
celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive
workplace. It's even one of our values - check it out on our
website .The Role:As a Client Engagement Associate, your mission
will be to support the growth of our business. Your day-to-day will
have a heavy focus on prospecting for new business, lead
qualification, and conversion. Conference and events preparation,
including support for our in-person and virtual Perspectives
Panels, will also be within your core activities.Your
responsibilities will include:
- Continuously assess market trends and client needs.
- Research and analyze key industries to identify and prioritize
- Collaborate with Marketing to build out targeted market
- Collaborate with Strategy Team for product development.
- Collaborate with the Head of Operations to evolve pricing
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Facilitate and coordinate sales calls and proposal
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Manage all business development activity through our CRM,
- Convert leads from marketing campaigns to sales
- Develop, monitor, and grow our prospect list.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities, including through
cold calls and email campaigns.
- Develop and maintain templates for proposals and other key
- Proven success with prospecting, lead generation, and proposal
- Working knowledge of corporate sustainability or related
- Proficiency with presentation and spreadsheet tools (Google or
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with prospective
- Collaborative and team-oriented, though able to draft work
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function well in a remote-first, fast-paced
- BONUS: Experience in an agency, consulting, or corporate
environment.As a team that comes together in-person from time to
time, all thinkPARALLAX employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Exceptions are made for medical or religious reasons.This
is a full-time, non-exempt position, working remotely or from the
thinkPARALLAX office in Encinitas, CA. thinkPARALLAX is
California-based, so the ideal candidate will be working within
three hours of Pacific Standard Time.We encourage our employees to
lead a healthy and balanced life, and our benefits are designed to
promote this aspiration. Please see our Compensation package below
for details.We consider all applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.Eligibility for employment in
the U.S. is required.Compensation package:
- Direct compensation spans $50,000 to $80,000, inclusive of
- Health, dental, and vision insurance. tPX covers 80% of your
medical premium and 100% of your dental and vision premiums.
- Nine (9) paid federal holidays.
- Ten (10) paid tPX holidays during our two annual week-long
company closures, typically the first week of August and the week
between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Fifteen (15) days of paid vacation per year, which will start
accruing on your first day.
- Nine (9) days of paid sick leave annually, which will start
accruing on your first day.
- A professional development benefit of 96 hours and $1,500 to be
invested in pursuit of your professional development goals.
- A monthly wellness stipend, currently set at $75/month.
- The PARALLAXploration travel program, including 3 days of paid
time off and $1,800 to explore a new place.
- The tPX 401(k) plan, including ESG funds, tPX match up to 4% of
your salary, and immediate vestment.
- The tPX profit sharing plan, an end-of-year bonus based on a
percent of the year's profit in relationship to salary and
tenure.If you think you're the one, please send the following to
email@example.com with subject line "Client Engagement
- Responses to the following questions in whatever format you
think best shows off who you are (right in the body of an email, in
a cover letter, video,---):
- Why would you like to work at thinkPARALLAX - what would it
mean to you?
- What part of this role excites you the most?
- What's one strength or specialty people are surprised to learn
- What about your creativity, skill sets, and/or experience might
be exciting or inspiring for the team to know?Studies tell us that
the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can prevent some of us
from applying unless we meet every single qualification. Your
experience doesn't perfectly match the job description? Apply
anyway. You just might be a great candidate for this role or
Keywords: thinkPARALLAX, Encinitas , Client Engagement Associate, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...