Lead, Revenue Cycle - ED
Company: Scripps Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and
respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as
one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work. You'll be surrounded by
people committed to making a difference in the lives of their
patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead
and unlock your potential. Join the Access/ED team at Scripps
MemorialHospital in Encinitas as a Lead, Revenue Cycle - ED. The
ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an
important role that provides support and daily instruction on
standard operations for the Access/ED team. In thisrole, you will
be responsible for assisting with daily department operations
including training, technical support, mentoring and performance
management of staff. Additionally, you will be responsible for
managing revenue cycle related workflows and ensuring benchmarks
are met and end of day reconciliation is accurate. You will engage
in patient Check-in, Check-out, scheduling, and billing
coordination to provide technical and leadership support as needed
as well as communicating with customers including clinical and
non-clinical staff, physicians, patients and insurance companies to
assist in managing department operations. This role encompasses
assisting the department to meet everyday work standard and is
imperative for Access/Ed function. Other duties of the Lead,
Revenue Cycle include:
- Performingquality audits and workingtowardassurance of
consistency and standardization of procedures. Responsible for
managing departmental resources.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of current policies, practices
and procedures and provide guidance to staff.
- Assistingin urgent situations requiring immediate decision
- Responsible for assisting/preparing staff schedules and
managing coverage arrangements to ensure excellent patient
- Providingdepartment orientation and training including
assessments and annual education competencies are completed.
- Providingfeedback for consideration on staffs annual
performance evaluations, as well as verbal and written input to
leadership regarding job performance, improvement and corrective
action in a timely manner.
- Providinginput to new employee hiring.
- Assistingmanager with timekeeping editing as needed.
- Providingappropriate resolution to patient complaints.
- Fulfillingcoordinator duties as needed.
- Leadingperformance improvement projects and maintainingemployee
and department productivity reports.
- Actingas the department manager/supervisor in their absence.
This is a Full Time (80 hours every two weeks) benefitted position,
working 10-hour varied EVENINGshifts. Located at Scripps Memorial
Hospital in Encinitas.
Keywords: Scripps Health, Encinitas , Lead, Revenue Cycle - ED, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!