Wellness Coordinator-Encinitas Part Time-3-4 shifts a week
Company: Hydration Room, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Summary: The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for assisting
the clinic team on providing care to our customers in a fast-paced
environment. The Wellness Coordinator will assist the Nurse with
all duties while enhancing the customer experience at Hydration
Job Class and Reports To: This position will be a part- time,2-3
shifts a week, must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays,
non-exempt position that reports to the District Lead Wellness
Coordinator/Shift Lead WC and the Regional Clinic Manager at the
- Perform basic administrative, clerical, and technical
supportive services to coordinate patient care.
- Works with RN to maintain clinic and nursing supplies inventory
by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps the clinic in compliance with Hydration Room inspections
before and after each shift.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and clean environment for customers
by following protocols for cleanliness in the clinic.
- Responsible for logging in to tip system to ensure all staff is
accurately clocked in-n-out for each shift.
- Assist customers with point-of-sale system at the beginning and
end of services, which includes overseeing cash shift
- Retrieve phone messages, return phone calls, and chart
documentation in a timely manner as needed.
- New Pt call backs. If question they will get nurse or have
nurse call back pt. Chart call back done
- Stocking IV cart and the hard stock in nurse room. Notify nurse
of any shortages in supplies.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the clinic team, RN,
- Acts as a liaison between management and clinic staff to ensure
updates on promotions, current protocols are implemented
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned by
- Solid understanding of current medical practices and
- Ability to quickly comprehend and take direction from
- Active listening and strong communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Expert in customer interaction and retention
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred but not
- Prior Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to traverse the entire facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Hydration Room, Inc., Encinitas , Wellness Coordinator-Encinitas Part Time-3-4 shifts a week, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!