Food Service - Dishwasher
Company: Lazy Acres
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Who Is Lazy Acres Natural Market?
At Lazy Acres Natural Market, we believe in a natural approach to
optimal health and wellness. From organic and seasonal produce and
products steeped in tradition, to functional supplements and body
care, we are here to support you in mind, body and soul.
Our friendly, informative, and passionate team members remain
committed to providing exceptional service and wellness tips with
our community; and accommodating the needs of our guests. We
continue to live by the closely held belief that our collective
actions can and will contribute to a healthier planet.
We're committed to creating an environment that will attract the
most passionate and enthusiastic people in our field. We're always
on the lookout for people inspired by health, wellness, and eating
clean and strive for excellent customer service. Our Leadership is
dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment,
offering opportunities for professional growth, education, and
Ingredients You'll Bring to the Table
You love food and have the ability to create an experience that is
beyond the everyday. You have a positive attitude and work well in
a team environment. You can connect with people and reach a level
of hospitality that exceeds guests' expectation. You are warm,
outgoing, authentically amazing and want to be inspired, challenged
and proud of where you work, You embody a spirit of
entrepreneurship and mutual respect. You approach every situation
with a YES! attitude and seek to find a solution to all
opportunities that arise.
What Will Be On Your Plate?
Job Title: Dishwasher
Reports To: Food Service Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Dishwasher maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, and
utensils in a clean and orderly condition by carrying out the
duties listed below (other duties may be assigned):
- Scrapes foods from dirty dishes and wash them by hand or place
them in racks or on a conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Maintains a clean & sanitized work area at all times.
- Follows safety work standards and reports any safety hazards to
supervisors and/or Store Director.
- Follows the employee handbook at all times, especially on
service standards and appearance.
- At all times, meets and exceeds Bristol Farms standards in
food, service, quality, sanitation, and cleanliness.
Customer Service Skills
Dishwashers are expected to provide customer service that is extra
ordinary and exceeds the expectations of our customers. They are
required to follow established policies and guidelines that go
beyond simply smiling and greeting customers. Going above and
beyond encompasses attitudes, respect, and flexibility. Dishwashers
are expected to have a positive "can-do" attitude; to treat others
with respect; and easily adjust to changes in the workplace.
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience or training.
Ability to read a limited number of two-and three-syllable words
and to recognize similarities and differences between words and
between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The
employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The
employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and /or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Why You'll Love Working at Lazy Acres Natural Market
- Amazing earning potential, paid weekly!
- A values-based culture that will engage and empower your growth
- A strong training program that will build your restaurant and
guest service skills
- Opportunity for growth within our family of brands
- Benefits available - Including medical, dental, vision, and
- Numerous scholarship opportunities available to full & part
time team members
- 20% discount at all Bristol Farms and Lazy Acres locations
- $60 credit to Shoes for Crews every 6 months of employment
#TAL2 Associated topics: dishwasher, dishwasher steward, kitchen
utility, limpieza de cocina, service assistant, steward,
stewarding, utensils, wash, washer
Keywords: Lazy Acres, Encinitas , Food Service - Dishwasher, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!