Sr. Specialist, Partner Support
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Position Type: RegularYour OpportunityRemote
Opportunities--Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to
support our employees in a working approach that allows you to
bring your best self to work - whether that's in the office or
remote.-Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service
and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides
service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing
every client's goals with passion and integrity. The vision for
CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who
inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to
fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and
collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals.
CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction
at a time. The Partner Support Team supports the Retail and
Satellite Branches regarding general operational/service questions
and complex research requests. The team is designed to foster close
relationships with branch partners and prompt resolution of all
calls and escalated issues, including direct contact with clients
as needed. In addition this role will continue to shift more
routine work away from the branch. The team has a focus on
proactive communication and outreach to ensure we build trust and
confidence in the model. The team also identifies and escalates
improvement opportunities related to systems and business
processes.What you are good at
- As a Resolution- Senior Specialist with Partner Support, you
will have the opportunity to; Provide timely, high quality
responses to branch questions and escalations, while balancing the
firm's and the client's needs.
- Manage workflow received via phone, service wizard, or email,
so the ability to adapt and adjust priorities regularly is a
- Build relationships with our branch partners.
- Deliver Raving Fans service, bring positive energy, problem
solving skills, and a "willing to help" attitude.
- Navigate Schwab's investment products and services, as well as
place trades and be knowledgeable of the latest market trends.
- Focus on prompt and accurate responses and escalation
resolution, while actively navigating internal departments and
vendors to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
- Conduct proactive outreach to assigned branch partners to
build, having ownership and willingness to "quarterback" a wide
range of branch issues, conduct in-depth research of escalated
issues as necessary, procedures review, and identification and
reporting of improvement opportunities.
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to team
- Proactively identify opportunity areas while partnering with
the branches and problem solve before issues evolve.
- Client contact is primarily with internal branch partners and
external clients, but also includes internal business
- Accordingly, the role requires a high degree of business acumen
and judgment, self-motivation, organizational skills, and capacity
to handle stressful situations in the utmost client focused
manner.What you have
- 3-5 years of financial service experience
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required 9 & 10 preferred
- Strong desire to work with the branch network and build
positive, trusting relationships with the FCs, AFCs, CRSs and
- Must have strong working knowledge of Schwab internal systems,
tools, and resources; including but not limited to Client Central,
Trade Screens, MyQ, Service Wizards, MARS, and IWIN.
- Passion for customer service, positive attitude, enthusiasm,
professionalism, strong client focus. A team player who drives
engagement, and strong desire to help people.
- Experience addressing client service issues from/with a wide
array of field partners and contact mechanisms.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including success
with time management.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a team.Why work for
us?Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to
helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their
dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible
package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a
competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most
of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore
.Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace
where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our
policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to any status that is
protected by law. Please click to see the policy. Schwab is an
affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and
ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in
the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People
Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all
protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Encinitas , Sr. Specialist, Partner Support, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!