Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking a Sales
Cashier to provide clerical and member service support to the Auto
Club's Sales team in our AAA Branch Offices.
- Process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Enter data, organize, classify, maintain & set-up files
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone
and/or in writing.
- Provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as
- Prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- Use a number of computer programs to store and organize
- Reconcile, track and report payments, bills and credits as
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior related experience preferred
- Advanced organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Software products
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility
provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills
necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest
federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in
21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand
recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly
growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven
professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Encinitas , Sales Clerk, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!