Administrator / Executive Director
Company: Covenant Care
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Encinitas Nursing and Rehabiliation Center located in Encinitas,
CA is a skilled nursing facility dedicated to providing quality
health care as part of the Covenant Care family. Our goal is to
meet or exceed the expectations of those we serve.
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
Our Employees Enjoy
Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision
401k Retirement Plan
Company paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and your
Career advancement opportunities
Paid Continuing Education Units
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts including Apple Pay Program
- Experience must include a minimum five (5) to seven (7) years
in a supervisory capacity within a hospital or long-term care
- Must possess current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator's
license or meet the licensure requirements in the working
- Must be licensed in accordance with state & federal laws.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a
health related degree is preferred, but not required.
- Director, Health Care Administrator, Health Care Admin, Health
Care Director, Health Care Manager,
Keywords: Covenant Care, Encinitas , Administrator / Executive Director, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!