Company: Career Strategies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We seek an experienced Medical Assistant for a
busy large Dermatology Group in Encinitas, CA. This is a temporary
role from Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM.
The Medical Assistant offers support to doctors, management,
medical and non-medical staff and is a front-facing patient
position. This role coordinates multiple medical professionals,
manages the appointment calendar, processes sensitive medical
documentation and acts as a public face for visitors.
The ideal candidate has worked in a dermatology medical office
for 4 years and has used EMMA EMR software for at least 1 year.
They respect privacy and are sensitive to confidential information.
They have excellent administrative skills, a warm and cheerful
personality and make others feel welcome in any environment.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides
temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms
located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have
helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in
a variety of industries including technology, entertainment,
marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
- Rooming patients
- Taking patient history
- Check vitals
- Assist Dermatologists with procedures
- Verifying insurances for prescriptions
- Maintain the office calendar for multiple healthcare
- Check-in patients
- Greet visitors
- Provide general service information
- Arrange consultations
- Answer questions or escalate request
- Use EMMA EMR software
- Data entry
- Process client documentation
- Administrative support
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Collect co-pay fees
- Assist with basic office accounting tasks
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive
- Perform other related duties as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
Keywords: Career Strategies, Inc., Encinitas , Medical Assistant, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!