Chemist I - IFA Slides, San Diego, CA
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Chemist I - IFA Slides, San Diego, CA Position Type:
Temp-to-Hire Summary Assists with preparation of autoimmune
diagnostic Immunofluorescence Assay (IFA) cell culture slide
products according to established procedures. Major duties include
mammalian cell culture, immunofluorescence cell suspension and
slide preparation activities. Key Accountabilities
- Assists with the activities associated with the manufacture of
IFA slide products in accordance with written instructions and
schedules. Assists with the maintenance, growth, harvesting and
purification of HEp-2, rat intestinal, Crithidia, Neutrophil and
other cell types according to established procedures.
- Inspects IFA cell culture slide products for acceptability
according to written Manufacturing Documents.
- Assists with the evaluation of raw materials, in-process cell
suspensions and fixed slides associated with IFA cell culture slide
- Maintains detailed Device History Records, laboratory notebooks
and/or any associated documentation for all manufacturing and
evaluation activities in accordance with current Quality Systems
- Prepares, calibrates, operates and cleans equipment used in the
growth of cells and the manufacture of IFA cell culture slide
products according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintains manufacturing equipment according to SOPs as
requested by supervisor.
- Assists with experimental activities related to process
validation and nonconformance investigations for IFA cell culture
slide products as requested by supervisor.
- Informs supervisor of equipment needs and other supplies
required to avoid interruptions in production schedules. Informs
supervisor of broken or deteriorating equipment.
- Maintains work area and laboratory in a clean and orderly
manner. Performs Friday Clean-up responsibilities in a thorough and
- Follows established safety and environmental procedures.
Reports all safety hazards immediately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform these essential functions. EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or (B.S.) in the biological, chemical
or related sciences with 0-1 years of applicable laboratory
- Relevant work experience of 3-4 years may be substituted for a
- Basic knowledge of biological and chemical laboratory
- Ability to operate basic laboratory equipment. Knowledge of FDA
and ISO regulations.
- Basic knowledge of computer operation with the ability to use
Microsoft Word and Excel. For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today!
Questions? Email Alex at for More Info. Why Kelly -- ? Kelly--
Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and
clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you.
Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit
their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About
Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Encinitas , Chemist I - IFA Slides, San Diego, CA, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!