Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a Medicinal Chemist to
work in San Diego, CA.--This is a Direct Hire
Opportunity!--Responsibilities of the Medicinal Chemist
- Direct and drive medicinal chemistry functions for one or more
drug discovery projects, working in concert with partners in
biology, pharmacology, computational chemistry, ADME, and other key
- Design and synthesize quality chemical leads for new drug
targets and improve potency, selectivity, and ADME properties of
- Analyze screening data, perform literature reviews, design,
propose, and execute medicinal chemistry plans, coordinate
chemistry and biology data to support compound progression and
patent strategies. T
- Work in a team environment and is expected to have strong
written and oral communication skills.Desired Skills and
- Ph.D. in medicinal chemistry, synthetic organic chemistry or
related field is required.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of post-graduate experience relevant to
organic synthesis or medicinal chemistry.
- Good familiarity with modern organometallic transformations and
- Experience in independently designing synthetic routes and
conducting multi-step syntheses in small and large scales towards
- Ability to independently solve complex problems relating to
- Track record of scientific contributions including peer
reviewed publications, patent applications, and/or presentations at
national meetings is required.
- Hands-on experience executing a variety of organic chemistry
reactions including synthesis of chiral compounds.
- Highly productive in the lab along with hands-on experience
using modern lab techniques.
- Motivated team player and ability to work in a multi-functional
- Strong knowledge of medicinal chemistry and drug discovery
approaches is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.--If interested
and qualified, please submit your resume for immediate
consideration.----#TJP2021_SPEC Why Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Encinitas , Medicinal Chemist, Other , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!