Company: Law Offices of Susan Stricklin Wilson
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Full-Time Litigation and Probate Paralegal
Premier North County trust and estate planning, administration and
litigation law firm seeks an experienced paralegal to become a part
of the team! The candidate must have significant probate and
litigation experience. -This role does not encompass estate
- - - - - - - - -Minimum of 3-years experience with litigation,
probate proceedings, and trial is a must.
- - - - - - - - -Current paralegal certificate and up-to-date CLE
- - - - - - - - -Must be able to handle both contested and
non-contested trust and probate matters
- - - - - - - - -Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Adobe.
- - - - - - - - -Excellent organizational skills are critical. The
right candidate must have the ability to efficiently organize and
prioritize numerous tasks and complete them on time with attention
to detail and accuracy.
- - - - - - - - -Must be self-motivated with the ability to work
independently and as a team member.
- - - - - - - - -Strong research, analytical, and critical-thinking
- - - - - - - - -Strong, clear writing skills.
- - - - - - - - -Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
with ability to communicate with diverse attorneys, staff, and
clients. Must possess the ability to provide information with
courtesy and tact while safeguarding confidentiality.
Primary responsibilities include:
- - -Maintain attorney, client and probate calendars, including
monitoring and maintaining deadlines.
- - -Engage and communicate with clients to manage client
experience. -Significant client contact.
- - -Support attorneys with drafting pleadings, motions and
discovery requests and responses.
- - -Coordinate court filings including filing legal documents via
One Legal and ex parte filings.
- - -Drafting proofs of service as needed and serving legal
documents by mail.
- - -Assist with trial preparation including but not limited to
assembling trial binders and coordinating bates stamping documents
- - -Provide direct support to attorneys in organizing work flow to
meet deadlines as well as providing administrative support.
- - -Answer law office telephones and coordinate messages including
email when attorneys or employees are remote.
- - -Supervising maintenance of electronic and hard copies of
- - -Preparing and recording deeds and related documents, including
dealing with documents supplied to County Assessor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- - -Health insurance and medical benefits, including vison and
dental care for employee and dependents as needed.
- - -Personal time off and sick leave.
- - -IRA matched contributions.
- - -8 hour shift
- - -Monday to Friday
Certified Notary Public (preferred or willingness to obtain)
If you would like to apply for the position, please email a resume
Keywords: Law Offices of Susan Stricklin Wilson, Encinitas , Litigation Paralegal, Legal , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!