Certified Personal Trainer
Company: EOS Fitness
Posted on: November 16, 2022
We at EoS Fitness, blend training programs and nutritional
counseling to instill the value of health and fitness in every one
of our members. We are currently seeking trainers who can
effectively enhance the quality of life of their entire community,
one person at a time. Our goal is to build a partnership with our
clients to maximize their success and live a healthier lifestyle.
Prospective Personal Trainers must have great people skills,
willingness to learn and a strong desire to help others achieve
optimal results. An ideal candidate must have a passion for
fitness, demonstrate a drive for success, and a history of
commitment, delivering results and motivating clients.
\*Fight hard to win and assess the needs of our members to
formulate, deliver and recommend a customize fitness
1. Progressive goal setting for every client
2. Building and equipment maintenance and safety
\*1. Program Design
2. Monthly Assessments
3. Customer Service (friendly, clean, helpful, problem
4. Information Hub (product knowledge, programs, events etc.)
5. Knowledge of new trends
6. Valid Certifications
* Fight hard to win.
* Takes ownership of results.
* Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
* Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer
* Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it
* Possess strong mathematical, analytical and sales skills.
* Must be extremely organized.
* Able to work independently, multi-task in a fast pace and
demanding work environment.
* Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high
* Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings,
early-mornings, afternoons, evenings and late-night shifts.
* Comfortable with a computer/technology, ability to quickly shift
focus, phone etiquette, and good at math.
* Portray a healthy lifestyle.
* Prior experience in the fitness/health club industry, or similar
* Must have valid PT certification
* CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
*Other Requirements: *
* Must successfully pass Background Check.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.50 - $28.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Personal training: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: EOS Fitness, Encinitas , Certified Personal Trainer, Human Resources , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!