Company: Jack in the Box
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Responsible, as the first-line operational supervisor, for training
and leading team members in consistently delivering a "WOW" guest
experience by consistently providing quality food, excellent
service, and a clean restaurant environment for JIB guests.
Wage starting $17.00
- Constantly sets the example by maintaining visibility and
interacting with guests.
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile, and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
- Handles guest complaints effectively using the C A R E model -
courtesy, apology, resolution, extra effort.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does
not have or display any biases.
- Displays a strong commitment to the restaurant team by helping
to create a restaurant environment that is friendly, fun, clean,
- Treats all employees with care and respect.
- Motivates and inspires employees to achieve high performance
while adhering to Company procedures.
- Provides feedback and recognition.
- Willingly accepts feedback from management.
- Supervises and trains team members on workstation
- Delegates work and follow up appropriately.
- Demonstrates mathematical aptitude, reading comprehension, and
good problem-solving skills.
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by
following JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- High School Diploma/Equivalency preferred.
- Preferable to have 1-year supervisory experience in a customer
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must be available to work any day, and anytime, especially on
the busiest days including weekends and holidays.
- Must have transportation to and from work.
Keywords: Jack in the Box, Encinitas , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!