Retail Sales Associate
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Sales Associates are responsible for assisting customers with
purchases of a wide variety of gift and furniture items. You'll
assist with all aspects of retail operations and customer
- Greet all customers as they enter the store.
- Help guide and advise customers as they choose the items that
best fit their needs. This can range from gift and accessory items
to furnishing an entire room.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
- Receive, unpack, price and display new merchandise as it
- Pack and ship merchandise for customers who purchase
- Help maintain the appearance of the store and products.
- Assist with store operations such as organizing stockroom,
material swatch samples and vendor catalogs, keeping accurate
inventory of collateral, shipping supplies and office
- Follow-up with vendors and communicate order statuses to
- Assist in warranty and product claim issues to ensure customer
- Attend training meetings and utilize the vendor web and catalog
resources as needed.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for modern design and keep up on latest
trends within the design industry.
- Motivate self to provide stellar sales and service levels, stay
busy throughout the day and continually expand your knowledge of
the products, designers and manufacturers.
- Additional tasks as assigned. -Requirements:
- Previous sales or retail experience, preferably in a furniture
or luxury goods environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver: takes initiative to research information and
figure it out.
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Team player. Cooperative.
- Interested in self-development and continual growth within the
- PC proficient: internet, email, etc.
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier
merchandise with co-worker assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including
weekends.The job description and other aspects of the job listed on
this job posting should not be construed to contain every
function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an
associate in this job.Visit our website to learn more about our
Keywords: Grounded, Encinitas , Retail Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!