Posted on: November 14, 2021
Earn an additional $3/hour!
At Kohl s Stores, you ll belong to a team that accepts everyone,
works hard to help each other succeed, and takes the time to
celebrate their wins.
Why Kohl s?
-Teamwork Culture: Enjoy a culture where we re all in it
-Shift Flexibility: Enjoy flexible shifts that fit your busy
schedule with availability to work days, nights, and weekends
required. We ll work with you!
-Associate Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus stackable
coupons for all your holiday gift shopping!
-Leaders Who Care: Be supported by leaders who know you, listen and
help you succeed.
-Top National Brands: We carry the top brands you know and
- Earn an additional $3/hour on select dates at this location!
Ask a store manager for details!
- Smiles and Says Hi! Greets all customers and associates,
assists in a friendly, courteous manner and adheres to the Yes We
Can policy efficiently resolving customer s questions and
- Consistently uses the 5 step GREAT program while interacting
with customers: Greets and Engages Customer, Requests Credit,
Explains Savings, Asks to Complete the Survey and Thanks the
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology to assist
- Delivers the highest level of customer service through
effective problem solving
- Solicits, opens and activates Kohl s Charge applications and
- Ensures that all cash handling procedures are done in
accordance to policy and procedure
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
- Flexible and willing to cross-train and work in other areas of
the store, as neededQUALIFICATIONSREQUIRED
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving
about the departments. Physical activities include bending,
stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a
- Adherence to Kohl's policy and procedures
- Regular attendance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting and
attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Prior retail experience
- Comfortable with the use of technology consistently while
performing the required tasks
Keywords: KOHLS, Encinitas , Retail Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!