IMMEDIATELY HIRING -- JOIN OUR FAMILY, YOU'LL WANT TO
As a Line Cook in assisted living & memory care,
you'll prepare culinary masterpieces in our state of the
art kitchen for our residents. We are taking every precaution with
your health & safety in mind by providing PPE &
extensive training related to COVID19. A meaningful job awaits you
at Belmont Village Senior Living!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
How would you like to go to work every day working alongside
Veterans, Doctors, Lawyers, Astronauts, Teachers, Professional
Athletes & Movie Stars?
Access to daily earned pay, free Employee Assistance Program for
you & your dependents, earn bonuses & prizes.
Participate in philanthropic events, form lasting bonds with
residents & work with teams passionate about senior care
& our employees. Interested in growing your career with
Belmont? We will provide the training!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
* Preparing food daily from the menu cycle with the highest
quality, care, & skill
* Arranging, stocking, & maintaining sufficient levels
of food products to assure smooth service
* Handling, storing, & rotating all products properly in
accordance with Health Department standards and Belmont Village
* Joining our growing company that has been recognized as a
GREAT PLACE TO WORK, by FORTUNE's Top 50 Best Workplaces in
Aging Services for two consecutive years.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior comparable line cook experience in restaurant, hotel, or
* Fun, energetic, & committed team members
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit
plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k)
savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term
disability, and life insurance.