Company: La Jolla Dental Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are seeking to hire a Dental Hygienist to join our team!We
are hiring a Dental Hygienist for our growing dental practice. You
will assist the dentist in various procedures and operations of
x-ray machines. To do well in this role, you should have a current
state hygiene license and previous experience as a dental
hygienist.Compensation Package -Schedule -Dental Hygienist Duties
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous
deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums
and other signs of gum disease.
- Recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease,
sores, and other dental health issues.
- Promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral
- Applying fluorides and other dental decay prevention
- Working with dentists and dental assistants.
- Maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients.Dental
Hygienist Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate's degree from an accredited hygiene program.
- State hygiene license.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Ability to administer local anesthetic agents.
- Able to use an x-ray machine.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Knowledgeable about oral hygiene and dental health.Please Apply
Keywords: La Jolla Dental Group, Encinitas , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!