Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - 4k New Hire Incentive
Company: Scripps Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Scripps Health Administrative Services supports our five
hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, which treat half a million
patients annually through 2,600 affiliated physicians.At Scripps
Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has
been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to
work.You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a
difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So,
if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
-Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas serves the communities of San
Diego's coastal North County, offering a full range of clinical and
surgical services. We are proud to be recognized as the first
hospital in San Diego County to receive the official designation of
Baby-Friendly by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United
Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).Scripps Memorial Hospital
Encinitas has also been recognized by Newsweek as America's Best
Maternity Hosptials 2022. -We invite you to join our highly engaged
team of healthcare professionals as a Registered Nurse for our
Maternal Child Health team at Scripps Memorial Hospital
- Our registered nurses provide direct patient care within the
scope of his/her practice.
- Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a
plan of care and evaluating patients' progress towards expected
- The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients' care as
delivered by the Care Team under his/her supervision.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the patient care
team to ensure optimal patient care.This is a Full-Time (72 hours
per pay period) position -with a 12-hour night shift rotating
schedule that may include weekends and holidays. This position will
rotate work caring for L&D, Antepartum, Postpartum, and newborn
patients. This position is located at Scripps Memorial Hospital
Encinitas. -Preferred Experience/Specialized Skills/Education:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.Required
- At least 1-year recent experience within a Post-Partum and
Labor and Delivery department in an Acute Care hospital
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors.Required
- Current CA RN License
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- NRP Certification
- Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification (AWHONN, K2, or NCC).
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
-The following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
- Internal candidates
- Rehires that left Scripps less than 3 years agoIn order to
remain eligible for your retention incentive the following
-criteria must be met
- Must remain in original hired FTE Status and Shift (if
specified in offer -letter)
- Must remain in original department/specialty
- Must remain in original Job Title
- Transfers to other locations will be reviewed on a case-by-case
basis and -may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus
unless specifically noted -in your offer letter.Scripps Health is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status,
status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a
qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Scripps Health, Encinitas , Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - 4k New Hire Incentive, Healthcare , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!