Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Addiction Medicine
Company: Headlands Addiction Treatment Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you seeking integrity, purpose, and meaning in your work?
Would you like to make an impact toward improving access to quality
addiction medicine services? Consider joining the Headlands ATS
provider team.Headlands Addiction Treatment Services is an industry
leader in providing addiction and psychiatric services to treatment
centers. Our mission is to improve the standards of patient care
that exist in residential and outpatient addiction and mental
health treatment programs. Our group is comprised of dedicated
healthcare professionals who are passionate about delivering
evidenced based patient care, education, and organizational
improvements to a historically underserved patient population.Why
work with Headlands?- Work with a company that makes integrity,
patient safety, and quality care a priority.- Excellent oversight,
supervision and guidance from experienced APP and physician level
providers- Comprehensive training in addiction medicine and mental
healthHeadlands is seeking a -Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant -to work with our mental health and substance treatment
program contracts. We are currently hiring in NORTH COUNTY SAN
DIEGO, CALIFORNIA. The position involves the following:CALIFORNIA
- PART TIME afternoons, -Thursday - Sunday. -On-site admissions
at treatment center in Encinitas.
- Flexible scheduling, patients to be evaluated no later than
- 1-2 admissions on some days
- Admissions do not happen every day - you will be paid to be on
- Opportunity to learn addiction medicine and psychiatry from
leaders in this field.
- Position could evolve into a full time position for the right
candidate.Successful Candidate MUST have the following:
- Currently NP or PA license in the state of California, for
- Efficient in multi-tasking and managing workflow. Experienced
and able to work autonomously.
- Proficiency with EMR software and electronic
communication.Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Best candidate will live in North County San Diego (Solana
Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido) and be
available for regular on-site work.
- Experience in addiction treatment including withdrawal
- PMHNP or PA/NP with significant experience in treating
- Suboxone licensed or willingness to become Suboxone licensed
within 30 days of hire
Keywords: Headlands Addiction Treatment Services, Encinitas , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Addiction Medicine, Healthcare , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!