Radiation Tecchnician - Rad Tech - Radiology
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Radiation Tecchnician - Rad Tech - Radiology POSITION SUMMARY:
Careerstaff Unlimited is looking for a Radiation Tech to work a
full time, contract position in Encinitas (San Diego), CA. Rad
Tech's Provide information to diagnose patient illnesses by
operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs. BLS, CRT, CA
Fluoro, ARRT & C-arm experience and experience with fluoro cases
are required. Pay: Hourly Comp: $63
Weekly Comp: $2,520
Walk Through: No RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Prepare equipment for use as needed.
- Prepare examination rooms for patient exams and maintain a safe
and clean working environment.
- Appropriately explain exam to patient and answer any
- Prepare and position patient, adjust immobilization devices and
adjust equipment control to set exposure factors.
- Monitor the patient during the exam.
- Minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation
- Administer trace amounts of radiopharmaceuticals as necessary
to a patient to obtain functional information about organs, tissues
- Adjust controls on the x-ray machine to produce radiographs of
the appropriate density, detail and contrast of the body part.
- Accurately document information within the computer system and
report important information to attending physician.
- Maintain patient records.
- Ensure operation of radiology equipment by completing
preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions
and calling for repairs.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal and professional
requirements. SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL / VOCATIONAL
- Radiation Technician or equivalent clinical training.
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to
responsibilities specified. PI176197212
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Encinitas , Radiation Tecchnician - Rad Tech - Radiology, Healthcare , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!