Company: Covenant Care California, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are
an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together
to achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Encinitas Nursing and Rehabiliation team, you will
provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing
care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and
care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors. The
Certified Nursing Assistant maintains a homelike environment for
the residents, protects and promotes resident rights, and assists
the person to maintain independence and control to the greatest
extent possible.Minimum Requirements:
- 2-3 years of clinical experience in long-term care
- Infection Control Certification preferred.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse /
Licensed Practicing Nurse (LVN / LPN) in working State; RN
- Must have training in infection prevention and control in
accordance with federal requirements.
- Participates in clinical meeting; reviews new admissions, new
orders, labs/diagnostics, etc. to coordinate compliance with
infection control policies and practices.
- Directs and coordinates compliance with facilities Antibiotic
Stewardship Program and Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
- Collaborate with Nursing, SSD, & Admissions Staff to ensure new
and modified room assignments comply with infection standards for
reducing pathogen transmission.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be
willing to incorporate them into existing training practices, new
hire training and annual training.
- Utilizes epidemiologic principles to conduct surveillance
activities and investigations.
- Must possess the ability to engage tactfully with regulators,
facility personnel, residents, visitors, and the general
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language in
an understandable manner.
Keywords: Covenant Care California, LLC, Encinitas , Treatment Nurse, Healthcare , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!