RAI Director,$10k Sign on Bonus
Company: Encinitas Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:$10,000 Sign on Bonus Now Available!
Encinitas Nursing and Rehab located in Encinitas, CA is a skilled
nursing facility dedicated to providing quality health care as part
of the Covenant Care family. Our goal is to meet or exceed the
expectations of those we serve.
Our Employees EnjoyAffordable Medical, Dental, Vision401k
Retirement PlanCompany paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and your
birthday!Career advancement opportunitiesTuition ReimbursementPaid
Continuing Education UnitsEmployee Assistance ProgramEmployee
Discounts including Apple Pay Program
- Coordinates the completion of assessments per the OBRA and PPS
- Coordinates and ensures the IDT completion of CAA's.
- Conducts CAA's analysis to determine which problems require
consideration for developing care plan interventions.
- Timely communicates findings and recommendations to DON and
- Analyzes and reports trends to the QA Committee and recommends
action plans for quality improvement monthly.
- Coordinates IDT Walking Rounds schedule to reconcile with
quarterly assessment dates.
- Must have current nursing license. (RN)
- Preferred two years experience in Long Term Care.
- Preferred at least two years experience in MDS.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination.
- MDS, RN, Registered Nurse, Minimum Data Set, Resident
Assessment InstrumentIN20 #LI
Keywords: Encinitas Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Encinitas , RAI Director,$10k Sign on Bonus, Executive , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!