Marketing Cloud Consultant
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Agency73, a fast-growing Salesforce Implementation Partner is
looking for a seasoned Marketing Cloud Consultant to deliver value
to our Clients. These Marketing Cloud Projects are a mix of new
implementation and existing client support, focused mainly on small
to medium sized businesses. You will be managing a team of external
resources to achieve desired outcomes at the start, and possibly an
internal team as we grow. This is a great opportunity to get in
early with a growing Partner, and help shape the team and delivery
product.We're looking for a Salesforce Implementation Specialist to
lead our Salesforce implementations and manage the scope for
- Manage resources and delivery expectations on existing
Marketing Cloud client projects
- Play a major role in the design and implementation of all
functionality within Salesforce Marketing Cloud including, but not
limited to: Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder,
Mobile Studio, and Datorama Reporting.
- Gather, analyze, translate and document detailed
- Work with stakeholders and conduct user interviews to assist in
- Create technical documentation and user requirements/project
- Effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms
to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor system implementation and user satisfaction.
Responsible for issue awareness and resolution.
- Assist in application configurations, integration and
- Effective management of project scope through accurate
documentation of requirements.
- Provide functional solution deployment support during
implementation and post-implementation phases of
- 4+ years in a client-facing Consultant role
- 3+ years in supporting and implementing Marketing Cloud
- Working knowledge of Sales Cloud and Lead Lifecycle Assets and
- Working experience with Marketing Cloud Connect
- Strong reasoning, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational
skills, including research and troubleshooting ability
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning and process
definition and design
- Proven consulting skills
- Preferred Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Preferred experience using marketing automation systems like
- Preferred knowledge of AMPscript and SQL.
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Profit Sharing
- Working with people who dream big, have fun, and get shit
doneNote: Agency73 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, Agency73 employees, or any other
company location. Agency73 is not responsible for any fees related
to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Agency73, Encinitas , Marketing Cloud Consultant, Advertising , Encinitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!